Benefits of Drones to the UK Economy
From: Department for Transport, UK
Published: 21 Dec. 2016
Consultation closes: 15 March 2017
This consultation seeks views on proposals to harness the positive benefits of drones for public and commercial services and the benefits to the UK economy.
This consultation seeks views on the ambition to realise the benefits drones can bring to the UK.
The changes suggest:
– Creating the conditions for the cutting edge commercial use of drones to create hi tech jobs
– Improve services and boost the economy
– Addressing safety, security and privacy challenges and concerns that drones present
It puts forward a number of proposals
– To develop the UK’s policy and regulatory framework
– To keep pace with this fast emerging market
– Balancing the challenges appropriately without restricting the opportunity to ensure the global competitiveness
– Innovation and technological investment
This consultation is on the civil use of drones; military use of drones is out of scope.
Responses: Online at http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/BJVII/
By email to email@example.com